Shoulder Ice Packs
Shoulder injuries are one of the common injuries incurred by many
due to fall, accidents, and sports. For injuries of this type,
ordinary ice packs just don't work well. For this reason, ThermaFreeze
has developed an ice pack specifically made to match the intricate
contours of the shoulder area.
ThermaFreeze's shoulder ice pack can securely wrap around the shoulder.
The cooling pack presses down onto the shoulder for that much-needed
ice and compression relief. In as short as a few minutes of
application, immediate relief on the shoulder area can be felt. The
ice packs can be reused for multiple applications and relief.
Shoulder Ice Pack by
ThermaFreeze is designed to provide shoulder therapy for athletes who
go through regular shoulder muscle and joint strain because of
repetitive activity involving the shoulders and the shoulder rotator
cuffs. It provides relief from swelling, pain and inflammation caused
by injuries and re-occurring injuries in these areas.
It is recommended by doctors, physical
therapists and sports trainers to provide treatment and therapy for
conditions such as:
- Shoulder Sprains
- Shoulder Tendonitis
- Chronic Torn Rotator Cuff
- Shoulder Impingements
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tendon Injuries
- Shoulder Trauma
Because it is from ThermaFreeze, you can be sure that it is:
- Safe - made of 100% non-toxic materials compliant with FDA standards
- Longer Lasting - ThermaFreeze ice packs are guaranteed to stay cold several hours longer than regular ice
- Environmentally-friendly and Cost-effective - ThermaFreeze shoulder ice packs are reusable for maximum savings and value
- Convenient - no melting mess; can be stored flat and dry, freezes faster than ice, and can rehydrate in as short as seconds
ThermaFreeze shoulder ice packs will be particularly helpful for those who:
- Frequently play sports that involve throwing and hitting
- Are involved in heavy lifting jobs
- Have recurring, nagging shoulder discomfort, pain, swelling and/or inflammation
- Are prone to shoulder injuries
Make sure to have a ThermaFreeze shoulder ice pack or two for quick relief from shoulder pains.