- TF endures 100’s of freezing / use cycles!
- TF is rated at hundreds of pounds per sheet, based on the number of times they can be reused
- TF is quality tested to 150+ pounds of burst-strength per cube.* (That’s like parking a car on a single 6x4 sheet - amazing!)
- TF is conveniently stored and saves on inbound freight costs!
- TF freezes through faster than regular gel packs!
- TF can be cut to size and hydrated as needed!
- TF is flexible even when frozen!
- TF will wrap completely around a payload, even heavy items!
*Regular loads are recommended to stay at or below 100 lbs per Cube in final configuration.
ThermaFreeze is guaranteed:
- High-quality - made only from high-grade materials
- Reusable, long lasting and durable - designed to last even in rigorous conditions
- 100% safe and non-toxic
- Environment-friendly and cost-effective
- Convenient - rapid refreezing ability; say goodbye to drips and watery messes
- Manufactured in the USA - Made locally, shipped Globally
ThermaFreeze Original products consist of 4 materials:
- 3 film layers and a specialized absorbent.
- The first layer is Therma-Print, the printed plastic film, that performs as an impervious backing layer.
- The second layer, sealed to the backing layer is a non-woven filter style media. There is a food-safe Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) contained between these two layers. The filter media allows the water to enter the cube to be absorbed by the SAP, thereby turning into a hydro-gel. Once in that state, it is too thick to pass back through the filter media, and becomes a Therma-Cube.
- The third layer is a soft, apertured film called Therma-Guard. Therma-Guard is a comfort layer, also performing a valving action and providing insulating characteristics. The Therma-Guard is built right into ThermaFreeze, opposite the printed plastic film side. Because this side has an “Insulation factor”, there is a temperature difference of 10° - 15° F between the sides of ThermaFreeze.
Need a specialized solution or larger volumes?